- Lily’s Florist™ will retain our your personal contact details, and the details of your flower order
- Lily’s Florist™ does not retain credit information
- Lily’s Florist™ will never sell, or rent personal customer information to any 3rd party
- Lily’s Florist™ is committed to providing all reasonable steps to protecting customer data
- As a customer of Lily’s Florist™ you may receive marketing emails or SMS’s. These emails may target occasions like birthday reminders, anniversaries, Mother’s Day and Valentine’s Day reminders
- Lily’s Florist™ uses the highest level SSL certificate technology to protect credit card transactions and all associated details
- Lily’s Florist™ may receive information obtained from cookies to help us create a better user experience, this information may also help in fraud detection
- Person/s under the age of 18 may purchase from Lily’s Florist™ provided they are being supervised by an adult
- We may, from time to time, need to update your contact details within your Lily’s Florist™ account. This is usually done at your request, however not exclusively
Day To Day Operations
There may be occasions through the year when Lily’s Florist™ needs to update services, or associated costs. Lily’s Florist™ has the right to do so without the need to inform our member database. This may include the removing of products, or certain parts of www.lilysflorist.com.au website.
Due to circumstances out of Lily’s Florist™ control some services may be affected when our ISP has connectivity troubles, which may also include our communications systems – be it phones, or email. If this occurs Lily’s Florist™ will make all reasonable efforts to restore services back to normal.